Choose Your Story, Change Your Life: Silence Your Inner Critic and Rewrite Your Life from the Inside Out
(as of Sep 13,2021 18:41:23 UTC – Details)
It’s time to flip the script on the internal stories you tell yourself!
Most of the “self-stories” you tell yourself—the kind of person you say you are and the things you are capable of—are invisible to you because they have become such a part of your everyday mental routine that you don’t even recognize they exist.
Yet, these self-stories influence everything you do, everything you say, and everything you are.
Choose Your Story, Change Your Life will help you take complete control of your self-stories and create the life you’ve always dreamed you’d have. Kindra Hall offers up a new window into your psychology, one that travels the distance from the frontiers of neuroscience to the deep inner workings of your thoughts and feelings. This eye-opening, but applicable journey will transform you from a passive listener of these limiting, unconscious thoughts to the definitive author of who you are and everything you want to be.
Through Choose Your Story, Change Your Life, you will:
- Uncover the truth of how you have created the life you have;
- Challenge everything you think you know about how your life has been built;
- Uncover the clear steps you can take to create the life you want;
- Take control of your self-story to become the author of who you are; and
- Live your life in a way you never have before.
Publisher:HarperCollins Leadership (January 11, 2022)
Item Weight:1.74 pounds
Dimensions:5.98 x 9.02 inches